Join Our Team!
Due to company growth and growing customer demand, McAndrew Martin Ltd are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a variety of projects across the built environment from conception through to completion.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up designs that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Hand over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase of equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Requirements and skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD, REVIT or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Member of a recognised body (e.g. ICE)
Due to company growth and growing customer demand, McAndrew Martin Ltd are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and…